The Law Offices of Beatriz A. Pelayo-Garcia
Family law attorney serving Montebello, East Los Angeles, Monterey Park and South San Gabriel.
Beatriz A. Pelayo-Garcia is a Certified Family Law Specialist, Family Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. While attending law school in the evening, Ms. Pelayo-Garcia was a Judicial Assistant/Court Clerk for the Los Angeles Superior Court for five years. This practical and intensive hands-on experience gives a greater understanding of the local court system, which in turn provides better representation for her clients. Ms. Pelayo-Garcia believes in providing a comprehensive plan, developed with her clients, to provide for the greater good of the client and her/his family. This is particularly important in the practice of family law, because although it is a civil matter, personal decisions and court rulings may have an enormous effect on an individual's life.
Beatriz Pelayo-Garcia understands that while this is a legal case to many, to the client - it is his or her life! With this in mind, clients may often be emotional and unclear about their issues regarding a divorce or family law matter. This firm emphasizes a candid and compassionate approach to helping a client understand options at all stages of the family law process to produce the best result for the individual and the entire family.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA (J.D. 2004)
- Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review,
- Editor-in-Chief, 2003-2004; Staff, 2002-2003
- Alpha Sigma Nu Law Honor Society 2004
- Hispanic National Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- Participant 2003, First Honors; Trusts & Wills, 2002
- St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, 2001-2004
- Deans List, 2001 - 2004
- Faculty Scholarship Recipient, 2001-2004
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA (B.A. Women's Studies, 1996)
- State of California, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2004
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Latina Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
View the firm's profile at FindaFamilyAttorney.com.
Contact a Montebello divorce attorney today for the expertise and skill to see you successfully through all stages of the family law process to produce the best result for you and the entire family.